Book early and get the lowest airfares to Osaka
Return Sun 3 Mar 2019
Fly to Osaka, Japan, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Osaka's top attractions
- Visit the impressive Osaka Castle and the Buddhist temple Shitennō-ji, both considered some of the oldest sites in Japan.
- Experience traditional puppet art and theater at the National Bunraku Theatre.
- Tour the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, one of the largest aquariums in the world.
- Admire the city views from the Tsutenkaku observation deck, one of Osaka’s most popular tourist attractions, which also includes a museum, souvenir shops and a café.
- Take the family for a fun-filled day at Universal Studios Japan.
- Enjoy a night out at Dōtonbori, a street along the Dōtonbori Canal featuring theaters, shops and a variety of restaurants among hundreds of neon lights and billboards.
Best time to travel to Osaka
Spring is the best time to visit Osaka, when the famous cherry blossoms are in bloom. The Cherry Blossom Festival takes place during Golden Week, when the city celebrates a series of four national holidays, typically held at the end of April or beginning of May. BeerFes is a popular beer festival hosted during the summer. The best weather in Osaka is during fall or spring when temperatures cool down.