Book early and get the lowest airfares to Charleston, SC
Return Tue 1 Jan 2019
Fly to Charleston, South Carolina, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Charleston’s top attractions
- Stroll through the historic center and along Gateway Walk.
- Relax in the sun at Folly Beach or Sullivan’s Island.
- See where the Civil War began at Fort Sumter National Monument.
- Visit the Charleston Museum and the Aiken-Rhett House Museum to understand the many cultures that have called the region home.
- Sample local cuisine, including Southern cooking and fresh seafood.
Best time to travel to Charleston
Visit Charleston in the spring and fall to take advantage of the pleasant sunny weather. As a foodie city, Charleston offers many culinary events, such as the Charleston Wine and Food festival in the winter, the Southern Ground Music and Food Festival in spring, and the Southern Living Taste of Charleston in fall. If you’re visiting in summer, take in the Lowcountry Jazz Festival.