Book early and get the lowest airfares to Seoul
Return Sat 8 Dec 2018
Return Tue 11 Dec 2018
Fly to Seoul, South Korea, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Seoul's top attractions
- See the changing of the guard at the Gyeongbokgung Palace, the grandest palace from the Joseon dynasty.
- Take a cable car to the top of Mount Namsan for stunning views of the city from the iconic N Seoul Tower.
- Admire the latest art installations and participate in local events at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza.
- Buy traditional souvenirs in Insa-dong, a historic neighborhood with alleys that connect tea houses, galleries and shops.
- Explore at Myeong-dong, Seoul’s shopping mecca.
Best time to travel to Seoul
Visit Seoul in spring to see the blooming cherry blossoms. Autumn is a popular time for festivals, with Korean Thanksgiving, or Chuseok, taking place to celebrate harvest, the Street Art Festival and the Friendship Fair. Spring and summer see many music festivals. Experience the Seoul World DJ Festival and the Seoul Jazz Festival in May. The Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival and Seoul Soul Festival are held in August.
Find your vacation package to Seoul with United Vacations.