Book early and get the lowest airfares to Phoenix
Fly to Phoenix with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Phoenix's top attractions
- Learn about Native American history and culture at the Heard Museum.
- Explore diverse trails and see many desert-thriving plants from around the world at the Desert Botanical Garden.
- View the expansive collections of the Phoenix Art Museum.
- Connect with nature and watch wildlife at Papago Park, which offers walking trails, biking paths, a golf course and a fishing lagoon.
- Visit the Arizona Capitol Museum and admire Heritage Square.
- Check out the unusual Mystery Castle.
Best time to travel to Phoenix
Visit Phoenix in fall or winter to avoid the soaring summer heat. Numerous events take place throughout the year. Spring events include the Festival of the West and the Ostrich Festival. Spring training for many baseball teams means a lot of games every day in March. Fall festivals include the Arizona State Fair and Fiesta de la Familia. In winter, explore the Fantasy of Lights and the Arabian Horse Show.
Find the best things to do in Phoenix.