Book early and get the lowest airfares to Minneapolis
Return: Sun 24 Mar 2019
Fly to Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Minneapolis and Saint Paul’s top attractions
- Start at Minnehaha Regional Park and see the 53-foot waterfalls right in downtown Minneapolis.
- Try food from around the world at the Midtown Global Market.
- See fossils and a permanent Mississippi River exhibit at the Science Museum of Minnesota.
- Tour St. Paul's Wabasha Street Caves, sandstone caves used as gangster hideouts in the 1920s.
- Spend a day at the Chain of Lakes. Relax on the beaches and bike, swim or boat around the lakes.
Best time to travel to Minneapolis and Saint Paul
Visit year-round to watch one of Minnesota’s sports teams, including the Twins (baseball), the Vikings (football) and the Wild (hockey). The city also holds the huge Minnesota State Fair at the close of summer. St. Paul is home to the annual Winter Carnival, the oldest winter festival in the U.S., featuring parades, cultural celebrations and snow sculptures.