Book early and get the lowest airfares to Medford
Return Tue 30 Oct 2018
Fly to Medford, Oregon, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Medford’s top attractions
- Explore Crater Lake National Park, home to the deepest lake in the U.S.
- Take a tour at the Holly Theatre, a historic single-screen movie palace.
- Step back in time with events put on by the Southern Oregon Historical Society.
- Visit the many area vineyards to sample local wines.
- Hike Roxy Ann Peak, accessed via Prescott Park, or enjoy the outdoors along the Rogue River.
Best time to travel to Medford
Visit Medford in summer to take part in the Jackson County Fair. Bring the family to the Storytelling Guild's Children's Festival, which combines craft activities and kid-friendly stage performances. In nearby Ashland, world-class plays and stage events are held as part of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, which runs all summer and into fall. The Harvest Festival is a popular fall event with farm crafts, attractions and food.