Book early and get the lowest airfares to Lexington
Return Tue 18 Dec 2018
Fly to Lexington, Kentucky, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Lexington’s top attractions
- Visit the Kentucky Horse Park and horse farms around town that inspired Lexington’s nickname, “The Horse Capital of the World.”
- Tour one of the several bourbon distilleries that are part of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
- Catch a movie at the restored Kentucky Theatre, a historic two-screen cinema.
- Relax in Triangle Park, which hosts a cafe during the summer months and ice skating in the winter.
- Sample local cuisine including the infamous Hot Brown, an open-faced sandwich, Burgoo, a traditional game stew, and Bourbon Balls, a chocolate and bourbon truffle with pecans.
Best time to travel to Lexington
Lexington's bluegrass tradition is on full display during the summer's Festival of the Bluegrass, which draws performers from Kentucky and across the nation. Kick back and bring in the fall season at the Jefferson Street Soiree, with food, drink and music along the popular Jefferson Street corridor.