Book early and get the lowest airfares to Kosrae
Fly to Kosrae, Federated States of Micronesia, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Kosrae’s top attractions
- Explore Pacific coral reefs and see an abundance of marine life with a diving or snorkeling excursion.
- Discover the Utwe-Walung Biosphere Marine Reserve on board an outrigger canoe.
- Kayak through old mangrove forests to experience nature’s beauty.
- Hike through lush jungles and discover local flora and fauna.
- Learn more about the local way of life with a cultural tour.
- Join a free tour of Green Banana Paper, a local company that turns banana leaves into paper goods.
- Peer into the past at the Menke and Leluh Ruins.
- Take a trip to Wiya Bird Cave.
Best time to travel to Kosrae
The weather is warm year-round in Kosrae. The best time for diving is between June and August. The rainy season, however, has more sea breezes, providing a nice break from the heat. November to February is the best period for surfing and kitesurfing.