Book early and get the lowest airfares to Key West
Return Sat 29 Sep 2018
Return Thu 4 Oct 2018
Fly to Key West, Florida, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Key West’s top attractions
- Stand at the southernmost point in the continental U.S., only 90 miles away from Cuba.
- Get out on the water with plenty of opportunities to snorkel, dive, or fish.
- Bring the family to the Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center to learn about the local reef and mangrove ecosystems.
- Head to Key West Lighthouse for panoramic views of the island.
- Tour the Old Town on the famous Conch Tour Train.
Best time to travel to Key West
Visit Key West during summer to take part in the Underwater Music Festival, where music is broadcast from the waters of a local reef. The Key Lime Festival, also in summer, celebrates the local dessert that has become internationally known. Experience Key West or one of United's many other Florida destinations when you book today.