Book early and get the lowest airfares to Bangkok
Return Fri 5 Oct 2018
Fly to Bangkok, Thailand, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Bangkok’s top attractions
- Start at the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew, one of the most sacred Buddhist sites in the country.
- Learn the local history at the National Museum, the Museum of Siam and the King Prajadhipok Museum.
- Ride in an iconic tuk-tuk, a three-wheeled vehicle, to get around the city like a local.
- Take a canal tour along the Chao Phraya River.
- Visit the traditional architecture of the Jim Thompson House, the former home of an American entrepreneur that now houses his art and silk collection.
Best time to travel to Bangkok
Visit Bangkok for the Lunar New Year, celebrated in January or February with dragon parades, acrobats and fireworks shows. Fall brings acclaimed artists from around the world to the International Festival of Dance and Music. One unique local tradition, Loy Krathong, takes place in November on the twelfth lunar moon, when Thai people send small decorative floats into the water as a symbolic offering to cleanse bad luck.
Find your vacation package to Bangkok with United Vacations.