Book early and get the lowest airfares to Santiago
Return Sun 30 Sep 2018
Fly to Santiago with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Santiago’s top attractions
- Tour La Moneda Palace, the seat of the president.
- Discover the local culture at Museo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos (Museum of Memory and Human Rights) and Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino (Museum of Pre-Columbian Art).
- Visit the splendid Palacio Cousiño (Cousiño Palace), an old estate that dates back to 1870.
- Go bargain hunting at Persa Bio-Bío market.
- Take a family trip to the zoo at San Cristobal Hill.
- Sample the wine at many local vineyards.
- Have a go at la cueca, the national dance of Chile.
Best time to travel to Santiago
Visit Santiago in spring and fall for the most pleasant weather. The summertime Festival Nacional del Folklore is a five-day celebration of traditional culture, food, dance and music. During fall, you can experience the rodeo culture in full swing, with various events around the city. The large music festival Lollapalooza Chile typically takes place in fall as well. Visit during winter for the Santiago Festival Internacional de Cine (Santiago International Film Festival), commonly referred to as SANFIC, typically held in August.
Find your vacation package to Santiago with United Vacations.