Book early and get the lowest airfares to Caracas
Return Mon 25 Feb 2019
Fly to Caracas with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Caracas’ top attractions
- Visit Casa Natal & Museo Bolivar (Simón Bolívar Birthplace House) to see the birthplace of Simón Bolívar, an important figure in many South American independence movements.
- Stroll along Plaza Bolivar where many statues honor the hero.
- Admire the sweeping views from the top of El Ávila National Park.
- Hone your photography skills in the picturesque El Hatillo neighborhood.
- Relax in Parque del Este (East Park), officially known as Generalissimo Francisco de Miranda Park.
- Wander the Panteón Nacional (National Pantheon), an 18th century mausoleum built on the ruins of a former church.
Best time to travel to Caracas
Temperatures are mild and consistent year-round, though the rainy season is typically between May and November. Baseball season is very popular across Venezuela, lasting from October to January. Semana Santa (Holy Week) is a week-long event with large street processions and dramatic re-enactments of the betrayal of Jesus Christ.