Plan ahead and get the best flights to Chuuk (TKK)
Fly to Chuuk, Federated States of Micronesia, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Chuuk’s top attractions
- Take boat trips around the mountainous islands and admire diverse landscapes.
- Explore the reef and underwater world with snorkeling and scuba diving excursions.
- Go wreck-diving to see more than 70 submerged ships and planes.
- Take a guided hike through the mountains.
- Explore the historical WWII-era fortified caves on Weno.
Best time to travel to Chuuk
The dry season in Chuuk is between January and March, with the rainy season from April to December. Micronesians are known to participate in art events like the Pacific Festival of Arts. The island is known for its year-round diving and comfortable warm waters. Be prepared to experience a wide array of sea life, including turtles and reef sharks.