Book early and get the lowest airfares to Singapore
Return Wed 26 Dec 2018
Fly to Singapore with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Singapore's top attractions
- Immerse yourself in a kaleidoscope of cultures by wandering through Chinatown, Little India, Kampong Glam and Katong to discover Singapore’s unmatched cultural diversity.
- Visit Gardens by the Bay with its two giant indoor conservatories housing over a million plants and the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. Walk amongst Supertrees that stretch up to 16 storeys high and catch the nightly Garden Rhapsody, a light and sound show extravaganza.
- Explore the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the world’s only tropical garden to be honored with UNESCO World Heritage Site status, and where you can visit the largest display of tropical orchids.
- View the world’s largest collection of Singapore and Southeast Asian modern art at the National Gallery of Singapore, housed in the former City Hall and Supreme Court.
- Take a scenic river cruise down the Singapore River, and soak in the magnificent Singapore skyline.
- Take a walk on the wild side and visit the Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park.
Best time to travel to Singapore
Singapore’s tropical climate means that it is summer all year round. Singapore is brimming with festivities throughout the year, from the Singapore Grand Prix Season to Light Marina Bay to the Singapore Food Festival.
Find your vacation package to Singapore with United Vacations.