Book early and get the lowest airfares to Singapore
Return Thu 1 Nov 2018
Return Sat 27 Oct 2018
Fly to Singapore with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Singapore's top attractions
- Take the family to the Singapore Zoo or for a ride on the Singapore Flyer, a giant Ferris wheel.
- Explore the Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or the nearby Jurong Bird Park to experience local flora and wildlife.
- View the impressive exhibits at the National Gallery Singapore, housed in the former City Hall and Supreme Court buildings.
- Learn more about the country and continent at the Asian Civilisations Museum.
- Snap a picture of Merlion, a half-fish and half-lion statue at Merlion Park, which represents Singapore’s beginnings as a fishing village.
- Take a day trip to Sentosa, an island resort off the coast of Singapore.
Best time to travel to Singapore
Singapore is brimming with festivals throughout the year, and its tropical climate means it is hot no matter the month. Visit in summer and autumn to experience the Singapore Food Festival, the Ghost Festival and the Mid-Autumn Festival, which celebrates Chinese and Vietnamese cultures.
Find your vacation package to Singapore with United Vacations.