Plan ahead and get the best flights to Redmond (RDM)
Fly to Redmond, Oregon, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Redmond’s top attractions
- Admire the views from Cline Falls State Scenic Viewpoint.
- Day trip to Crater Lake National Park to see the deep-blue volcanic lake.
- Explore ancient caverns at Redmond Caves Recreation Area.
- Hike the mountain trails or go rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park.
- Stroll the nearby towns of Sisters and Bend.
- Rent a bike and cycle through the Radlands Trail System.
- Sample craft beers at one of the many local breweries.
Best time to travel to Redmond
Winter in Redmond is full of seasonal cheer, with the Holiday Village Market and Starlight Parade. Skiing enthusiasts will enjoy winter sports in the surrounding mountains. Music on the Green is one of the main summer events, with activities suitable for the whole family. Spring and fall are ideal for exploring the great outdoors.