Book early and get the lowest airfares to Buenos Aires
Return Fri 30 Nov 2018
Fly to Buenos Aires with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Top things to experience in Buenos Aires
- Take pictures of Buenos Aires’ many fine buildings and monuments, including Floralis Generica, Piramide de Mayo (May Pyramid), the Cabildo and the Palacio del Congreso Nacional Argentino (Palace of the Argentine National Congress).
- Hear the whispers from the past in Cementerio de la Recoleta (La Recoleta Cemetery).
- Stroll along the cobblestone streets of San Telmo to see the city’s colonial architecture.
- Experience the European vibe in colorful La Boca.
- Attend a traditional gaucho party and step into the shoes of an Argentinian cowboy.
- Take the family to Peru Beach, Tigre or El Museo de los Niños Abasto (The Children’s Museum of Abasto).
Best time to visit Buenos Aires
Spring and fall have the most pleasant weather — remember that the seasons are the opposite from those in the Northern Hemisphere. If you visit Buenos Aires in October or November, you will see many jacaranda trees in full bloom. Carnaval Porteño in summer is energetic, with marching bands, colorful costumes, music and dancing. Fall is a great time for theater lovers, with the start of the ballet and opera season, and fashion-conscious travelers can enjoy winter’s Fashion Week. Other highlights include Independence Day on July 9, the Tango Festival — held every winter — and summer’s Jazz Festival.
Find your vacation package to Buenos Aires with United Vacations.