Book early and get the lowest airfares to Barcelona
Return Fri 23 Nov 2018
Fly to Barcelona with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Barcelona’s top attractions
- Tour buildings by renowned architect Antoni Gaudí, including the magnificent UNESCO-listed Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló and Casa Vicens.
- Stroll through the colorful Park Güell.
- Ride on the Port Cable Car for sweeping city views.
- Visit the markets, shops and cafes along the pedestrian walkway Las Ramblas.
- Stop by the Roman Temple of Augustus.
- Sunbathe and swim at Barceloneta or Mar Bella, some of the city’s top beaches.
- Take the family to Tibidabo Amusement Park.
- Day trip to Montserrat, the surrounding mountains that are home to a Benedictine abbey.
Best time to travel to Barcelona
Barcelona’s weather is pleasant year-round, and there’s something going on no matter when you visit. January’s Día de los Reyes Magos is an important holiday in Barcelona featuring a large Christmas parade. Join a traditional Catalonian feast at La Calçotada and satisfy your sweet tooth at the Sant Medir candy festival, both held in winter. The springtime Feria de Abril lasts for a week and celebrates all things flamenco. In fall, La Mercè festival celebrates the patron saint of Barcelona.
Find your vacation package to Barcelona with United Vacations.