Book early and get the lowest airfares to Port-of-Spain
Fly to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Port of Spain’s top attractions
- Stroll through Queen's Park Savannah, a great location to watch the sunset.
- Have a beach day at Maracas Bay.
- Learn about the local history at Fort George while taking in sweeping views.
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens, a relaxing spot with a Caribbean feel that features flora from all over the world.
- View local art at the National Museum and Art Gallery, and admire its Victorian era colonial style building.
Best time to travel to Port of Spain
Visit Port of Spain in February when the city comes alive during the annual Carnival, which features performers, bands and dancing. The weather is tropical year-round and winter offers the driest season. The weather from June through November is pleasant, but be prepared for daily rain.