Book early and get the lowest airfares to Oslo
Return Thu 29 Nov 2018
Fly to Oslo with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Adventures in Oslo
- Visit Akershus Festning, a medieval fortress and castle just outside of the city center.
- Take a tour of the grand Royal Palace.
- Admire the boat-shaped Oslo Opera House or take in one of the many diverse performances.
- Enjoy the striking murals inside Oslo City Hall, which celebrate all aspects of Norwegian life and culture.
- Tour Oslo’s many fine museums and galleries, including the Munch Museum, the National Gallery, the Nobel Peace Center, the Kon-Tiki Museum and the Holocaust Center.
- Enjoy the outdoors at the Botanical Garden and Frogner Park, which is home to the Vigeland Sculpture Park.
- Watch artisans and craftspeople at work in the old bazaars of Basarene Kirkeristen.
Best time for a trip to Oslo
Both summer and winter are popular times to visit Oslo. Norwegian Wood, held each summer, is a large music festival with a focus on pop and rock from the golden age. Øyafestival, another popular summer music festival, attracts a younger crowd, with electronic, indie and hip hop music taking center stage. Easter and Christmas festivities in Oslo are particularly popular with the snowy winter scenery of the city adding to the magic of the season.