Book early and get the lowest airfares to Omaha
Return Sat 3 Nov 2018
Fly to Omaha with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Omaha’s top attractions
- Visit the Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts, Joslyn Art Museum and the Scottish-style Joslyn Castle.
- Explore the home of a former U.S. president at the Gerald R. Ford Birthsite and Gardens.
- Learn about local cultures at El Museo Latino and the Mormon Trail Center at Historic Winter Quarters.
- Treat the kids to a day at the Omaha Children’s Museum, with a science center and art area.
- Watch local and exotic wildlife at Henry Doorly Zoo.
- Stroll to the evening fountain show at Heartland of America Park, fun for people of all ages.
Best time to travel to Omaha
Visit Omaha in the summer for three weeks of Shakespeare on the Green and spend an evening at Jazz on the Green. The annual Taste of Omaha, also in the summer, offers a culinary introduction to the region. Though winter is chilly, the Holiday Lights Festival is a popular event. The Omaha Farmers Market is held on Saturday mornings throughout the year.