Book early and get the lowest airfares to Norfolk
Fly to Norfolk, Virginia, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Norfolk's top attractions
- Follow the Cannonball Trail past many historic sites, including the U.S. Custom House, the Royster Building and the Old Norfolk Public Library.
- Admire art spanning centuries at the Chrysler Museum of Art.
- Visit the Pagoda and Oriental Garden.
- Take the family to the Virginia Zoo, home to creatures of all kinds from around the world.
- Sample local beers at one of many local breweries.
Best time to travel to Norfolk
Summer is the most popular time to visit Norfolk, though spring and fall offer pleasant weather and smaller crowds. The springtime event Virginia International Tattoo features marching bands, gymnastics, drill demonstrations, choirs and dancing from around the world. Big Bands on the Bay is a popular summer concert series, and the Virginia Children’s Festival, held in fall, is ideal for younger visitors.