Book early and get the lowest airfares to Majuro
Return Thu 24 Jan 2019
Fly to Majuro, Marshall Islands, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Majuro’s top attractions
- Admire the beautiful views of the South Pacific at Majuro Lagoon.
- See an array of marine life with snorkeling and diving trips around the island.
- Take a boat ride to nearby Eneko Island and explore the island and local beaches.
- Relax on the sands of Laura Beach.
- Try diverse water sports, like fishing, canoeing, kayaking and sailing.
- Dine on fresh, locally caught fish and seafood.
Best time to travel to Majuro
Visit Majuro year-round for a warm and wet tropical climate. Liberation Day is lively and colorful, with a parade and canoe races commemorating the liberation events of the Second World War. Remembrance Day is held on March 1, and honors those victims of nuclear weapons testing in the greater Marshall Islands. Other festivals include Fisherman’s Day, Gospel Day and the Coconut Cup Regatta.