Book early and get the lowest airfares to Madison
Fly to Madison, Wisconsin, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Madison’s top attractions
- Bike, birdwatch or stroll through the University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum, a man-made preserve with a variety of forests and plants species.
- Sample local produce and goods at the year-round Dane County Farmers’ Market.
- Bring the family to the award-winning Madison Children's Museum, offering whimsical and interactive exhibits, or head to the Henry Vilas Zoo.
- Tour the campus or catch a Badgers game at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Dine at one of the many waterfront restaurants along the Lake Mendota and Monona, or take the fun into the water with plenty of watersports.
Best time to travel to Madison
Visit Madison during the summer, when the city hosts the Great Taste of the Midwest, the longest running beer festival in the country. Given its popularity, be sure to buy your tickets in advance. Otherwise, check out the Great Taste Eve events, when breweries showcase their beers at local establishments. Foodies will want to visit later in the summer for Taste of Madison, where local restaurants offer unique dishes.