Book early and get the lowest airfares to Guadalajara
Fly to Guadalajara with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Guadalajara’s top attractions
- Go inside the Catedral de Guadalajara (Guadalajara Cathedral), a beautiful work of architecture that took 50 years to build, to see the mural of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin.
- Stroll through the Plaza de la Liberación (Liberation Square) to see the sculpture of Mexican Independence hero Miguel Hidalgo.
- Catch a performance at Teatro Degollado (Degollado Theater).
- Head to Parque Agua Azul (Blue Water Park), an urban park with plenty of greenery, an aviary and a butterfly enclosure.
- Shop at a tianguis, a street market that offer local culture, cuisine and goods at low prices.
Best time to visit Guadalajara
Travel to Guadalajara during the summer to celebrate the International Mariachi Festival, where bands from across Mexico gather to play. Travel from January to May to catch a match from one of three local soccer teams: Estudiantes, Atlas and the popular Club Deportivo Guadalajara, known as Chivas.