Book early and get the lowest airfares to Grand Rapids
Return Sat 12 Jan 2019
Return Sun 13 Jan 2019
Fly to Grand Rapids, Michigan, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Grand Rapids’ top attractions
- Wander the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, which offers nature trails, sculpture parks and the largest tropical conservatory in the state.
- Visit the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library and Museum, which chronicles the only U.S. president who was never elected to his position.
- Spot the local art exhibits as you stroll through the city.
- See a show at the Grand Rapids Civic Theatre, one of the largest community theaters in the nation.
- Hike on Riverside Park, the largest park in the area.
Best time to travel to Grand Rapids
Visit in winter to see the State Games of Michigan, where outdoor enthusiasts compete in activities such as cross-country skiing, snowball, softball and luge. The summertime Festival of the Arts features poetry, dancing and live music downtown. In fall, take part in the Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer and Food Festival.