Book early and get the lowest airfares to South Bend
Fly to South Bend, Indiana, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
South Bend’s top attractions
- Admire the collections at the South Bend Museum of Art and the free gallery at Indiana University-South Bend.
- Enjoy the outdoors at Potato Creek State Park and Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore.
- Take the family to the Potawatomi Zoo and the Hannah Lindahl Children’s Museum.
- Wander through the Japanese garden of Shiojiri Niwa in nearby Mishawaka.
- Tour the campus of the University of Notre Dame.
- Experience Amish Acres Historic Farm and Heritage Resort.
Best time to travel to South Bend
Visit South Bend year-round for a variety of events and celebrations, though summer offers the warmest weather. Popular summer events in the area include the Summer Arts Festival in Winona Lake and the Indiana Dunes Birding Festival.