Book early and get the lowest airfares to Victoria
Fly to Victoria, Canada, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Victoria’s top attractions
- Explore Butchart Gardens, a former quarry converted into sprawling gardens, with scenic boat rides and outdoor concerts.
- Stroll the Inner Harbour to take in the architecture, artists and street performers.
- Understand the province’s natural history and modern events at the Royal British Columbia Museum.
- Take the family for high tea at the Fairmont Empress, one of the oldest hotels in Victoria.
- Sign up for a whale watching tour or a trip to local wineries.
Best time to travel to Victoria
Victoria’s weather can quickly turn from sunny to rainy at any time of year. In summer, take part in Taste: Victoria's Festival of Food and Wine. The Art of the Cocktail event is held every fall. In winter, the Butchart Gardens grounds are lit up as a part of the Magic of Christmas event.