Book early and get the lowest airfares to Savannah
Fly to Savannah, Georgia, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Savannah’s top attractions
- Stroll the unique squares and view the diverse historical architecture.
- Take a photo of the famous Waving Girl of Savannah Harbor.
- Admire the collections in the Telfair Museum of Art.
- Visit Bonaventure Cemetery, the final resting place of many important historical figures.
- Dive into the past at the Savannah History Museum.
- Relax on nearby Hutchinson Island or Tybee Island.
Best time to travel to Savannah
Visit Savannah year-round for pleasant weather. Spring is especially beautiful with city trees and flowers blooming. The springtime Savannah Music Festival is a local favorite. In fall, take part in the Savannah Film Festival, the Shalom Y’all Jewish Food Festival and the Savannah Greek Fest. The Boat Parade of Lights is a holiday favorite, and the Savannah Black Heritage Festival takes place at the start of the year.
Find the best things to do in Savannah.