Book early and get the lowest airfares to Santa Barbara
Fly to Santa Barbara, California, with United Airlines from more than 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Santa Barbara’s top attractions
- Relax on popular beaches such as East Beach and Leadbetter Beach.
- Tour the County Courthouse, known for its colorful murals and frescoes, ornate tiling and architecture.
- Visit the Old Mission Santa Barbara.
- Stroll the Botanic Garden, home to rare plants from around the world.
- Dive into the local history at Santa Barbara Historical Museum.
- Enjoy the ocean views and the dining and shopping options at Stearns Wharf.
Best time to travel to Santa Barbara
Visit Santa Barbara year-round for pleasant weather, though you may want plan in advance for summer trips, as many travelers visit. In spring, take part in the Whale Festival and the Santa Barbara Kite Festival. Popular summer events include the Santa Barbara Summer Solstice Celebration, the Santa Barbara Annual Greek Festival, the Santa Barbara French Festival and Old Spanish Days Fiesta. The Santa Barbara Harbor and Seafood Festival takes place in fall, and the Parade of Lights and Winterfest are seasonal highlights. You can visit Santa Barbara or nearby cities when you fly to Claifornia on United.