Book early and get the lowest airfares to Queretaro
Fly to Querétaro, Mexico, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Querétaro's top attractions
- Start at the Historic Center and take in well-preserved architecture, quaint alleys and picturesque plazas.
- Sample local wine at the many nearby vineyards, such as Finca Sala Vivé, Viñedos La Redonda or Viñedos Azteca, among others.
- Take a day trip to the nearby cities of Tequisquiapan and San Juan del Río.
- Explore all five Franciscan Missions in the Sierra Gorda region, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the Estadio Corregidora (Corregidora Stadium) to support the Querétaro Fútbol Club, also known as Gallos Blancos de Querétaro (White Roosters of Querétaro).
Best time to travel to Querétaro
Summer may be the best time to visit Querétaro, when the many local vineyards organize their own harvest festivals. Other popular summer events include the Festival Internacional Jazz de Verano (International Summer Jazz Festival) or Feria San Juan del Rio (San Juan del Rio Fair), which showcases traditional music, rodeos and local crafts. If you travel during late spring, head to nearby Tequisquiapan for the Feria del queso y el vino (Wine and Cheese Fair).