Book early and get the lowest airfares to Louisville
Return Tue 26 Feb 2019
Return Thu 28 Feb 2019
Fly to Louisville, Kentucky, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Louisville’s top attractions
- Explore the architecture, bars and restaurants of Old Louisville, one of the largest Victorian districts in the United States.
- Spend a day with the family at Cherokee Park, where you can hike, have a picnic or practice your favorite sport outdoors.
- Stroll through Waterfront Park, featuring playgrounds, frequent events and panoramic views of the Ohio River.
- Head to Museum Row on Main to enjoy four blocks of museums. Explore the Frazier History Museum, the Kentucky Science Center, the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory and the Muhammad Ali Center.
- Discover Louisville’s brewing scene, starting at the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience, the Peerless Distilling Co. on Museum Row and more than ten other breweries spread throughout the city.
Best time to travel to Louisville
Visit Louisville in the spring to take part in the two-week Kentucky Derby Festival, including air shows, running events, balloon races and festivities leading up to the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs. In the fall, the city hosts the free St. James Court Art Show.