Book early and get the lowest airfares to Caracas
Return Fri 2 Nov 2018
Fly to Caracas with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Caracas’ top attractions
- Visit Casa Natal & Museo Bolivar (Simón Bolívar Birthplace House) to see the birthplace of Simón Bolívar, an important figure in many South American independence movements.
- Stroll along Plaza Bolivar where many statues honor the hero.
- Admire the sweeping views from the top of El Ávila National Park.
- Hone your photography skills in the picturesque El Hatillo neighborhood.
- Relax in Parque del Este (East Park), officially known as Generalissimo Francisco de Miranda Park.
- Wander the Panteón Nacional (National Pantheon), an 18th century mausoleum built on the ruins of a former church.
Best time to travel to Caracas
Temperatures are mild and consistent year-round, though the rainy season is typically between May and November. Baseball season is very popular across Venezuela, lasting from October to January. Semana Santa (Holy Week) is a week-long event with large street processions and dramatic re-enactments of the betrayal of Jesus Christ.