Book early and get the lowest airfares to Cancun
Return Sat 29 Sep 2018
Return Wed 26 Sep 2018
Return Thu 10 Jan 2019
Return Tue 25 Sep 2018
Return Mon 28 Jan 2019
Return Fri 15 Feb 2019
Cancun is home to resorts, beautiful beaches, restaurants and lively nightlife. This fun destination is also located near ancient ruins, so you can enjoy a perfect mix of relaxation and exploration.
Cancun’s top attractions
- Take boat trips to nearby islands, such as Isla Mujeres and Isla Contoy, or join an excursion to spot dolphins swimming in the wild.
- Marvel at the stepped pyramid and other ruins of Chichen Itza.
- Go swimming or diving in a cenote, a large underground cavern. Popular spots include Ik-Kil and Cenote Azul.
- Learn more about the area’s history at the Museo Maya de Cancun.
- Explore Xcaret, home to ancient Mayan ruins and incredible underground rivers and local wildlife, such as spider monkeys and flamingos.
- Bargain shop for souvenirs at the many local markets.
Best time to travel to Cancun
September and October see the most rain, while November through March are the peak months to visit. See the Mayan Village Show, at the start of the year, to experience ancient Mayan rituals. Spring’s Carnival is a lively affair, with parades, music, dancing and local foods and drinks. Easter, Cinco de Mayo and the Day of the Dead are also popular celebrations.
Find your vacation package to Cancun with United Vacations.
- test acc--label--related-routes-link Toronto - Cancun
- test acc--label--related-routes-link Montreal - Cancun
- test acc--label--related-routes-link Calgary - Cancun
- test acc--label--related-routes-link Edmonton - Cancun
- test acc--label--related-routes-link Vancouver - Cancun
- test acc--label--related-routes-link Ottawa - Cancun