Book early and get the lowest airfares to Burlington
Fly to Burlington, Vermont, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Burlington’s top attractions
- Stroll the shores of Lake Champlain, or take to the waters by joining a boat cruise or renting a kayak.
- Browse the popular Shelburne Museum, home to colonial artifacts and history.
- Take in cultural events at the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts, home to the Vermont Symphony Orchestra, the State Stage Company, and national touring productions.
- Head to Williams Hall on the University of Vermont campus for a beautiful sunset view.
- Visit Church Street Marketplace during the day or at night and find many cafes and restaurants, shops and street performers.
Best time to travel to Burlington
Visit Burlington in the summer for mild days and plenty of events, such as the Burlington Discover Jazz Festival, the Vermont Brewers Festival and the Lake Champlain Dragon Boat Festival. Visit in September to see the vibrant autumn colors.