Book early and get the lowest airfares to Geneva
Return Mon 17 Dec 2018
The second largest city in Switzerland, Geneva blends Swiss and French culture, modern business, diplomacy and world-class recreation in a beautiful setting.
Geneva’s top attractions
- Visit historical landmarks like Cathédrale Saint-Pierre (St. Pierre Cathedral), the Old Town, the Tour de L'Ile (Clock Tower) and the Brunswick Monument.
- Swim, boat, hike or picnic at Lake Geneva.
- Watch the water display at Jet d’Eau Fountain, which is illuminated at night.
- Learn about international aid at the Palace of Nations and the International Red Cross and Red CrescentMuseum.
- Admire the art collections at the Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art) and Musée d'Art et d'Histoire (Museum of Art and History).
- Keep kids entertained at the Natural History Museum of Geneva.
Best time to travel to Geneva
The warmer summer months are ideal for Lake Geneva’s outdoor recreation, and winter is perfect for visiting nearby ski areas. The popular summertime Fêtes de Genève (Geneva Lake Festival) is a large festival that features free concerts, a craft market, food stalls, parades and a firework display. Other popular events include Vernier Sur Rock Festival and the Geneva International Film Festival Tous Ecrans, both held in fall.