Book early and get the lowest airfares to Salt Lake City
Return Wed 3 Oct 2018
Fly to Salt Lake City with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Salt Lake City’s top attractions
- Admire the architecture and get a true taste of Salt Lake City at historic Temple Square.
- Tour the Utah State Capitol.
- Follow in the footsteps of early pioneers with a stroll through the Sugar House neighborhood.
- Observe animals and marine life up close at Hogle Zoo and the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium.
- Relax at the Great Salt Lake, particularly beautiful at sunset, and try to spot the wide array of birds and wildlife.
Best time to travel to Salt Lake City
Visit Salt Lake City in winter to enjoy snow sports in the surrounding mountains. Spring and fall offer warm temperatures, and summer is perfect for hiking and spending time on the lake. Favorite summer celebrations include the Utah Pride Festival, Utah Beer Festival, Native American Celebration in the Park and the Utah State Fair. Winter highlights include the Winter Solstice Festival and the famous Sundance Film Festival.