Book early and get the lowest airfares to Las Vegas
Las Vegas, often referred to as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is known for its opulent casinos, bright lights, many shows and round-the-clock activity.
Las Vegas’ top attractions
- Try your hand at roulette, card games or slot machines at one of the many casinos.
- Travel the world by exploring themed hotels such as Luxor, the Venetian, New York New York and Paris Las Vegas.
- Take a trip to the Grand Canyon.
- Watch in awe as the fountains at Bellagio put on a show.
- See the volcano at the Mirage.
- Take in some entertainment, from cabaret and comedy to music concerts, theatrical shows and circus acts.
Best time to travel to Las Vegas
Spring and fall offer the most pleasant temperatures in Las Vegas, although it is a popular destination year-round. Las Vegas offers something different each night of the week. Vegas Uncork’d, the area’s biggest food and drink festival, as well as the Great Vegas Festival of Beer, are both hosted during the spring. See the best in film at the Las Vegas Film Festival, celebrated in the summer.
Find your vacation package to Las Vegas with United Vacations.
Find the best things to do in Las Vegas.