Book early and get the lowest airfares to Puerto Vallarta
Return Tue 26 Mar 2019
Fly to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Puerto Vallarta's top attractions
- Relax on the popular Playa los Muertos (Deadman's Beach), a sandy beach with vendors selling food and crafts.
- Snorkel the waters to see life underwater at Los Arcos Marine Park.
- Get outdoors with activities such as jeep safaris and horseback riding at Sierra Madre.
- Take a quiet and lovely walk through Old Town, also known as the Romantic Zone.
- Visit Isla del Rio Cuale (Cuale River Island) to browse locally made handcrafts and a museum dedicated to figurines.
Best time to travel to Puerto Vallarta
Visit Puerto Vallarta in winter to see migrating humpback whales in Banderas Bay. Each May the city hosts the Festival Cultural de Mayo, consisting of a month-long series of events with local and international artists, musicians and actors. In early fall, Puerto Vallarta celebrates Mexico's independence with parades and street celebrations.
Find your vacation package to Puerto Vallarta with United Vacations.
Find the best things to do in Puerto Vallarta.