Book early and get the lowest airfares to Milwaukee
Fly to Milwaukee from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Milwaukee's top attractions
- Start your visit at Cathedral Square Park in the heart of East Town.
- Tour the famous Miller-Coors Brewing Company, or opt for the dozens of local craft breweries to sample a beer.
- Catch a Milwaukee Brewers baseball or Milwaukee Bucks basketball game.
- Stroll through the Historic Third Ward neighborhood, home to attractions such as the Skylight Music Theatre and the RiverWalk on the Milwaukee River.
- Tour the Harley-Davidson Museum, Discovery World or spend a day at the Milwaukee County Zoo.
Best time to travel to Milwaukee
Milwaukee once held the nickname "City of Festivals" for its many events, and the largest is the music festival Summerfest. Several heritage festivals are also held each summer, including the popular German Fest.Free jazz concerts are held at Cathedral Square Park on summer nights.