Plan ahead and get the best flights to Green Bay (GRB)
Fly to Green Bay with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Green Bay’s top attractions
- Visit Lambeau Field, the home of the Green Bay Packers, for a stadium tour and to see memorabilia from the team’s proud heritage. Learn more about the team at the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame.
- Treat the family to an exciting day at NEW Zoo.
- Step aboard the vintage train at the National Railroad Museum for a 25-minute tour of the center, featuring historic engines and carriages.
- Have fun on the rides and attractions at Bay Beach Amusement Park.
- Relax in the serene setting of Green Bay Botanical Garden, open year-round.
Best time to travel to Green Bay
Visit in late summer, before the NFL season begins, to watch the Green Bay Packers practicing at their training camp. If you want to take in a home game, visit on a Sunday during the fall and winter. Spring, summer and fall are the best seasons to take advantage of outdoor recreation.