Plan ahead and get the best flights to Grand Junction (GJT)
Fly to Grand Junction, Colorado, from over 200 airports within the U.S. and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Grand Junction’s top attractions
- See the sandstone canyons and unique rock formations of Colorado National Monument.
- Drive along the Grand Mesa National Scenic and Historic Byway. Stop by the Land O'Lakes Overlook and Land’s End Observatory for unforgettable views.
- Visit the Little Bookcliff Wild Horse Area to see herds of wild mustangs.
- Take the family to experience pioneer life at the Cross Orchards Historic Farm, a complex featuring agricultural buildings and equipment from the early 1900s.
- Stroll the downtown area to explore local boutiques and eateries.
Best times to travel to Grand Junction
Visit Grand Junction in fall to see the Colorado Mountain Winefest, one of the biggest events in the Grand Valley. This four-day festival is known for food, chocolate