Book early and get the lowest airfares to Charlotte
Return Mon 17 Dec 2018
Fly to Charlotte with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Charlotte’s top attractions
- Learn about the country’s aircraft history at Carolinas Aviation Museum.
- Explore Discovery Place for science and deep sea aquariums.
- Have fun at the Carowinds amusement park, featuring the Fury 325, the tallest and fastest giga coaster in the world.
- Discover a fairytale land on an MP3 scavenger hunt at the Children’s Theatre of Charlotte.
- Head to the NASCAR Hall of Fame, a museum and car-racing shrine.
- Take to the water at the nearby U.S. National Whitewater Center.
Best time to travel to Charlotte
Travel to Charlotte during the spring and autumn months for warm, sunny days. Many beer and wine festivals take place during these months. Though July and August can be hot and humid, evening concerts at PNC Music Pavilion are popular events. Winters in Charlotte are mild, making it an easy time to visit for business or vacation.